From the east
Take 94W, and as you approach downtown Minneapolis (after going through St. Paul and crossing the Mississippi River) take the 5th STREET EXIT. This street goes one-way in the westward direction. Follow it to 1st AVENUE NORTH, and then take a left. We are located 2 blocks up on the corner of 1st AVENUE & 7th STREET on your left side.
From the west
Take 394 East and exit at the 6th STREET EXIT. Go straight one block to 1st AVENUE NORTH, and take a right. We are located one block up on the corner of 1st AVENUE & 7th STREET on your left side.
Take 94E to the 4th STREET EXIT. Follow that to 1st AVENUE NORTH and take a right. We are located 3 blocks up on the corner of 1st AVENUE & 7th STREET on your left side.
From the south
Take 35W North, and follow it to the downtown exits. Take the one marked 11th STREET EXIT. This is a one-way going west. Follow 11th STREET to 1st AVENUE and turn right. Go 4 blocks north to 7th STREET, where we are located on your right hand side at the end of the block.
From the north
Take 35W South. Follow it to WASHINGTON AVENUE EXIT. At the light take a right, going west on WASHINGTON AVENUE. Follow WASHINGTON AVENUE 16 blocks to 1st AVENUE NORTH. Take a left onto 1st AVENUE. Go 5 blocks to 7th STREET. We are located on the corner of 1st AVENUE & 7th STREET on your left-hand side.
First Avenue does not offer parking. Limited on-street metered parking is sometimes available nearby. Multiple parking ramps are available within a block of the nightclub. Check out Minneapolis Parking for a comprehensive map. Prices vary.
Consider the environment with these alternative ways to get to First Avenue & 7th St Entry.
- First Avenue is located on several Metro Transit bus routes. Call (612) 373-3333 for personalized Metro Transit trip information, including schedule times, fare information, and where to wait for your bus. You can also use Metro Transit’s Trip Planner.
- The METRO light-rail train’s Warehouse District station is two blocks away from First Avenue & 7th St Entry, servicing both the Blue and Green lines. The METRO Green Line links downtown Minneapolis, the University of Minnesota and downtown St. Paul. The METRO Blue Line travels between downtown Minneapolis and the Mall of America.
- Northstar Commuter Rail offers service between downtown Minneapolis (5 blocks away from First Avenue & 7th St Entry) and Big Lake, stopping at stations in Elk River, Ramsey, Anoka, Coon Rapids and Fridley (each with a “park-and-ride” parking lot).
- Those in St. Cloud can connect to the Northstar Commuter Rail via the Northstar Link bus service for transportation to and from St. Cloud.
- Customers from Apple Valley can take the METRO Red Line bus service from Apple Valley to the Mall of America and connect to the METRO Blue Line. The Blue Line’s Warehouse District light-rail train station is two blocks away from First Avenue & 7th St Entry.
- The Megabus connects Minneapolis to Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago. The pick-up/drop-off point is just 5 blocks away from First Avenue & 7th St Entry.
- The nearest Amtrak station is in downtown Saint Paul. Take the METRO Green Line light-rail (right outside the Amtrak station) towards downtown Minneapolis and get off at Warehouse District station (two blocks away from First Avenue & 7th St Entry).
- Both terminals at the Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport are directly connected to the METRO Blue Line light-rail. Take the Blue Line towards downtown Minneapolis and get off at Warehouse District station (two blocks away from First Avenue & 7th St Entry).