Sweetpea has been seducing audiences for over 14 years. Called a conductor of electricity, she's known for her fierce looks, high-powered choreography, stunning musicality, with her energy's ability to charm any room and fill any stage. The dancing powerhouse has been given such taglines as, "The Energizer Honey", "Sexquisite", and "The Equal Opportunity Teaser". A seven-time competitor at The Burlesque Hall of Fame (essentially the Superbowl of Burlesque), she holds multiple titles.
Her Royal Sweetness was a pioneer of the Twin Cities’ Neo-Burlesque movement in the early 2000s. She has since been in print, film, plays, and headlining shows and festivals across the US and Europe. When at home in Mpls she directs The Vigilantease Collective and produces several monthly events, from burlesque shows to queer strip club nights, kink events to pole competitions through her company, Sweet Soiree.
- #22 in the Burlesque Top 50 2017, 21st Century Magazine
- PRINCESS of BURLESQUE, Burlesque Hall of Fame (BHOF), Tournament of Tease 2017
- #30 in the Burlesque Top 50 2016, 21st Century Magazine
- Duchess of Burlesque, BHOF, Tournament of Tease 2016
- Lavender Community Award - Lavender Magazine 2015
- "Most Dazzling Dancer" BHOF, Tournament of Tease 2013
- "100 Women We Love" GO Magazine 2013