How can I buy tickets to First Avenue events?
You can purchase First Avenue tickets in several ways:
- BOX OFFICE: The club's box office is open in the evenings during concerts and dance events.
- ONLINE: Click on Buy Tickets in the Shows calendar or individual event pages on First-Avenue.com.
- THE DEPOT: Located next door to the 7th St Entry, The Depot Tavern is open daily 11:00am - 2:00am and tickets can be purchased at the bar or the patio ticket window.
- ETIX BY PHONE: Call our ticketing provider at 1-800-514-3849. Click here to read Etix's FAQ.
- LOCAL OUTLETS: Click here for a list of available outlets in the area. Each ticket outlet gets an allotment of the total tickets available for a show. This means if one outlet is out of tickets, another may have tickets available.
Can I attend an event that is listed as 18+/21+ if I'm under 18 years of age?
Underage persons can only attend age-limited events if they are accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian in addition to proof of guardianship and a ticket for all persons.
Could an older sibling, relative or friend's parent accompany?
What if my 18th birthday is only in xxx days/months?
Nope. This is a steadfast policy and we allow for no exceptions.
Why is a show 18+?
Age limitations are determined by a variety of factors, but are usually decided by the performer's management.
Will I need an ID to attend an event at First Avenue? What forms of ID are valid?
Yes, you will need an ID to enter the venue during 18+ and 21+ events, and also to claim will call tickets. Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Valid Driver's License (not clipped)
- Valid Passport
- Valid State-issued Identification Card
- Valid Learner's Permit
If you don't have one of the above, acceptable combinations of IDs:
- Valid Yellow Papers from the DMV and a Clipped/Invalidated State ID/License/Permit
What if I left an item in coat check, forgot to close my tab, or lost an item at First Avenue?
Contact us in the office Monday through Friday (11:00am - 7:00pm) at 612.338.8388 so we can verify that we have your item and arrange a time for pickup.
Does First Avenue offer seating?
First Avenue is primarily a general admission, standing room event venue, but limited seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
For Mainroom events, there is a nightly trivia contest via Twitter that awards Sightline Seating (table seating around the upstairs railing, facing the stage). About a half hour after doors open, @FirstAvenue tweets out a trivia question, and participants must be present to win.
First Avenue's Membership program also reserves a sightline table nightly, which can be claimed by the first current Member to ask for it at will call after doors open.
What is First Avenue's Membership program?
Get the inside track as a First Avenue Member. Visit membership.first-avenue.com to purchase or learn more.