Contacts + FAQ
|Shipping Address||Mailing Address|
|First Avenue & 7th St Entry||First Avenue & 7th St Entry|
701 First Avenue North
|P.O. Box #52110|
|Minneapolis, MN 55403||Minneapolis, MN 55402|
Main Office: 612-338-8388
Hospitality / Runner
Parking for Mainroom
- Garage attached to club.
- Door is located along First Avenue N between 7th & 8th Streets
- Can accommodate up to 2 busses with trailers and 1 without shore power provided.
- Direct access to stage and dressing rooms from garage.
- Ideally provide access to garage 1/2 hour prior to load in
- We ask that you please depart 1 hour post load out. We do realize this is not always possible, and will do our best to work with you and ask that you do the same.
Load in and load out
- Flat push from garage to center of dance floor @ 150' Ramp to stage.
- Load in door dimensions 56 1/2" w x 82 1/2" h
- In most cases room for storage of empty cases in venue.
Front of House / Monitor and Lighting locations
- FOH: Center of dance floor 35' from stage Bike rack barricade provided. Also have blow through barricade for front of stage.
- House monitor board is on a loft off stage left. There is room to set up visiting monitor desks off stage left on floor beneath loft.
- Lighting is located upstairs in DJ booth can make room for visiting desks.
Dressing rooms / Production office
- Larger dressing room stage left, with restroom
- Smaller dressing room stage right, no restroom
- No showers, no laundry in venue
- Production office upstairs, balcony house left
- Wireless through out room
- No elevator
- Generally 80/20 soft goods only
- Artist sells, if vendor is needed cost is $100
- Tables, lights & grid for display provided
- Settlement: Bill Sverkerson
- Dinner buyout
- Dressing room needs subject to catering budget, please advance
- The Depot Tavern: our restaurant attached to the club, food is quite good, bands and crews get employee discount
- Please do majority of advancing with Conrad, he will point you in right direction.
- There will be a $75 per hour overtime charge if audio engineers need to come in 5 hours prior to doors.