Once again, The Daily Show’s John Hodgman is crawling out of your television to stand on stage and tell you jokes and stories. In his latest one-human show, VACATIONLAND, John Hodgman will discuss these topics:
- his home commonwealth of MASSACHUSETTS, the birthplace of rage
- his exile to the state of MAINE, home to the world’s most painful beaches
- the laws regarding the dumping of household garbage in various rural towns
- how the people of various rural towns are probably planning to sacrifice you to their god
- the evolutionary purpose of the weird dad mustache
- how to decide which small animals you should love as members of your family and which you should kill with traps and poison
- other things he might think about that very morning--who knows?
- and how to tolerate the other great ambiguities of life, such as your death, garbage dumping (see above), and city busses, which, let’s face it, can pretty much end up going ANYWHERE if the driver goes crazy or just has a soul full of mischief. It's terrifying.
John Hodgman will meet audience members and sign things after each performance.